Ofcourse azizam! Since you didn’t specify what you’re looking for I’m just going to give you some of my favourites.
- Audre Lorde’s Essays
- Susan Bordo’s The Body and the Reproduction of Femininity
- Saadia Toor’s Imperialist Feminism Redux
- Adrienne Rich’s Compulsory Hetrosexuality and Lebian Existence
- Adrienne Rich’s Of Woman Born - Motherhood as Experience and Institution
Crucial Sontag Readings
- Against Interpretation
- The Aesthetics of Silence
- An Argument about Beauty
- Regarding The Pain Of Others
- The Decay of Cinema
- On Style
Crucial Baudelaire Readings
- The Painter of Modern Life and Other Essays
- On the Heroism of Modern Life
- The Poem of Hashish
Crucial Rilke Readings
Other: My favourite tragedy is Antigone and my favourite comedy is Lysistrata. My favourite Shakespeare play is Macbeth. I’m a huge fan of Proust and also Barthes, who wrote The Pleasure of the Text. I’m planning on tackling the ever daunting War and Peace this summer, along with Dante’s Divine Comedy. This and this helps me on rough days. Hope you enjoy them!
easter more like jesus rising to watch the season premiere of orphan black
Even though she grew up playing football, shooting hoops and running races against all the boys in her neighborhood, U.S. 800-meter champion Alysia Montano never wanted to be thought of as one of them.
As a result, she started wearing a flower behind her right ear to remind the boys they were getting beat by a girl.
“The flower to me means strength with femininity. I think that a lot of people say things like you run like a girl. That doesn’t mean you have to run soft or you have to run dainty. It means that you’re strong.”